Back to Home About Mango & Tomato Contact MePublicity & News Hire Me!Portfolio

8/24/08

Tilapia Salad with Arugula and White Beans

Here's a simple, but delicious salad I made from leftovers of tilapia from last night.

Ingredients & Directions

In a bowl combine 1 cooked tilapia fillet, 1/2 cup of white beans, and a handful of arugula. Add olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper and red pepper flakes.

Tilapia and white beans are almost bland in flavor, but arugula and red pepper flakes brighten this salad up.

8 comments:

tigerfish said...

Fish salad! Let me try this some time soon :)

Unknown said...

You might get some more flavor by whisking the vinaigrette separately prior to dressing the salad.

Anonymous said...

Delicious! _ remeinds me a little of an old Patricia Wells recipe using smoked haddock & spinach I used to make. Lovely flavours!

BlueToYou said...

i wonder if you could do salmon instead?

Anonymous said...

Tilapia is one of my fav fish, great idea, using it on salad :)

tavolini said...

oooh, now I am a fan of tilapia--and I'm always trying to talk myself into eating more salads.

looks great Olga :)

test it comm said...

I like the sound of using tilapia and beans in a salad.

Anonymous said...

We make a similar salad using leftover grilled salmon. I first thought of it because I don't like to cook fish (or even heat it up) in my kitchen, it really is delicious-great blog :)

Take Care,
Pennie