Back to Home About Mango & Tomato Contact MePublicity & News Hire Me!Portfolio

12/29/08

It's time for dessert!

After Ethiopian lunch with Jenny and Anna, we all decided it was time for some dessert!

At first, we went to Mocha Hut, but they did not have any desserts other than biscotti! Seriously? That wasn't going to fly :)

I wasn't impressed with the Cake Love in the past, so did not feel like going there either...that's when I thought of Busboys & Poets. I could not remember exactly where they were located, and was glad that Jason was only a phone call away with the address!

This lounge/cafe/restaurant has such a warm and funky atmosphere: it makes you want to sit there for hours! I've had their food a few times: they have delicious brunch menue, home-y mashed potatoes and meatloaf, and a great vegetarian sandwich! But this time we were interested in coffee and dessert.





We ordered carrot cake and a chocolate cake to split amongst the 3 of us: we should have invited a few people over to share, as there was plenty of food. Between the two, I actually preferred the carrot cake: the chocolate cake was overwhelmingly dense, but that did not stop us from finishing most of it.



Oh, and surprise, surprise, there are even people photos! The one girl who doesn't look like the others two is Jenny :)

1 comments:

Dewi said...

Olga,
That is really nice lunch, I love Ethiopian food very much. Since the restaurant is pretty far away from we live, I have to make the food by myself.

Okay girls, all of you are so incredibly gorgeous....
Cheers,
Elra