Back to Home About Mango & Tomato Contact MePublicity & News Hire Me!Portfolio

2/20/10

PAMA & Berry Drink

I love my drinks sweet, pretty and bubbly! Here's one I came up with last weekend: PAMA & Berry Drink.

All you need is PAMA liquor, berries, and sparkling water. The amounts of each is up to you: add more PAMA if you want a stronger drink, or less PAMA if you don't want to be too boozy yourself ;) You can also add a splash of pomegranate juice.

Directions:
1. Cut up your berries and pour PAMA liquor over them. In this drink I used blueberries and strawberries. You can use raspberries, or even stone fruit such as peaches--depending on the season.
2. Marinate the fruit for at least an hour. Add the fruit and the PAMA liquor to a glass. Top with sparkling water.
3. Bottoms up!



This would be a fun cocktail for brunch, cocktail party, or just a late afternoon. Not a bad way to get a serving of fruit into your diet!

5 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

Since my sis and I doesn't drink, this is perfect!

Angie's Recipes said...

The drink looks very pretty!
I prefer my drink slightly sour though.

Simones Kitchen said...

Haha... I think this sounds like a perfect way to get fruit into your diet indeed!

Michelle @ Greedy Gourmet said...

This sure looks like a lovely drink! Unfortunately, the photos took ages to load and when I checked the size of the file it was over 3MB. As a rule of thumb I make sure my photos don't exceed 150Kb. It's much faster to load and improves reader experience. Hope it helps! :-)

BlueToYou said...

this just looks gorgeous, like a fancy cocktail from a fancy restaurant!