Back to Home About Mango & Tomato Contact MePublicity & News Hire Me!Portfolio

4/6/09

News!!!

Hi, All.

Hope you had a great weekend.

Before posting any recipes or restaurant reviews, I wanted to share two pieces of news with you.

1) I'm the new DC Cooking Examiner! How did this happen? A while ago I received an email from Alicia, DC Dining Examiner, asking if she could add my blog to her list of links. I was thrilled. Then, Anna emailed me and said that DC Examiner had a few freelancing positions opened and I should apply. I filled out an online application describing why I would be the perfect choice for the DC Cooking examiner (I love to cook, I have a cooking blog, etc.), and was chosen! I'm really excited. Now I'll get to share my recipes, inspirations and cooking advice with a wider audience.

2) The winner of the Save BOOBS, Win a Cookbook contest is Heather! She will receive The Complete Whole Grains Cookbook: 150 Recipes for Healthy Living. With the help of my family, friends and food bloggers like Heather, I have been able to reach and surpass my goal of $1,800! I'm now only 4 weeks away from the Avon Breast Cancer Walk.

8 comments:

veggie belly said...

how exciting! this is great news, congrats!

Sara said...

Very cool, congrats!

Dewi said...

Wow, congratulation Olga. I am so glad to read the good news.
Cheers,
elra

Joie de vivre said...

Congratulations Olga, that is such great news! You will do a fabulous job.

Unknown said...

Congrats Olga! That will be fun!

Kiezie said...

Hey thanks for the comment on the peppers. Congrats on your new "post"!!

Simones Kitchen said...

Congratulations Olga! That is exciting news!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Well deserved accomplishments.

Paz